Saturday, May 07, 2005

AIRCON!!!(fixed)

Woohooooooo today my aircon was fixed and it is sooooo cooling ahhh im enjoying it while i'm writing this blog by the way this is my 3rd account because i keep forgetting my stupid account names grrrrrr...any way my dog keeps barking and i gave him a cute little orange stuff toy to play with i cut out the hair because im afraid he'll eat it hahaz...Man exams are coming and i'm totally stressed out sigh...I have to do so many exam papers for my mum and including PSLE english papers because i did very badly for my revision paper and got 51 1/2 any way the highest in my class was like 60 something...Haha nobody bothered to put in and effort they just close thier eyes and do it.Man i am so scared of the SA1 papers especially for my english for some reason its deproving man i'm gonna die if i don't get good marks but maths im pretty confident that i'll do well but i'm not over-confident i really hope i get at least 2 band 1's and my science teacher is the.....WORST EVER!!! she can't even control the class properly and she let's us bring home our science revision paper, every thing is so unorganised when she teaches us...sigh. I don't think i'll be doing that well for Science cause i'm quite confused with plants...Haha. Have a great day ahead of you bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home